June 13th Sky-WATCH HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

June 13th Sky-WATCH HERE

Post  KPCTOY on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:06 pm

The jump date is soon approaching!

I'm creating this thread to provide details for those who would like to participate in the fun and frolic yet realize there's no SANE reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

I'll also make the FINAL call at 10:30am Saturday morning on if we can or can not jump that day because of weather.

I will post an update by 10:30 that morning to this post so PLEASE check back here to confirm an verify before heading out!!!

The weather needs to have winds under 10mph, cloud cover of 10K or better and no rain what-so-ever. The forecast I'll use to make that decision can be found here:

http://usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?sta=KIJD&model=avn&state=CT&Submit=Get+Forecast

We're planning on meeting at Noon in the parking lot of FireFly's in Marlboro. This provides a central location for most to meet up and then drive down together. If you'd rather just meet the group in Danielson, CT simply follow these directions:

http://www.funskydiving.com/directions.php

We're planning an "After Party" as they have allowed us to use their grills and firepit after we jump. Please bring your own portable chairs as they have to few to accomodate everyone.

We have the following from the folks who are jumping:
Hot Dogs
Hot Dog Buns
Condiments
Fruit Salad
Chips
Hamburgers
BYOB or share some of your favorite!

If you're planning to attend and would like to bring something please post a followup on this thread as to what your bringing so we can keep a running list.

Finally,

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JUMP!!!

Don't let the opportunity pass you by...contact me and I'll provide what you need and get you in on the jump. If you've always wanted to do it, NOW's THE TIME!

KPC

KPCTOY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: June 13th Sky-WATCH HERE

Post  red61 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks for organizing this Kevin. If the event takes place, there will be a meeting of the Renegade Miata Club following the jumps and BBQ. Please let Ernie Grasso know if you'd like to participate in the club meeting by emailing him at ernie@renegademiata.com. Renegade Club meetings are open to all members.
RMC Logo
red61

View user profile http://renegdademiata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KPCTOY on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 am

We're heading down! There's a chance weather my affect the jumps but it's a chance worth taking. Firefly's in Marlboro at noon or at the sire at 1pm.

Their alcohol policy has changed! THERE IS NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT THE JUMP SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KPCTOY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top