Gauging interest: May consider selling my stock BBS 14" rims off of my '93 if there's any interest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gauging interest: May consider selling my stock BBS 14" rims off of my '93 if there's any interest.

Post  Dave Griswold on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

It's been a while since I've been here and had to create a new account since my old one appears to be inactive.

If I'm violating a "For Sale" protocol, I apologize.

I'm just posting to see if anyone has any interest in 4 stock 14" BBS rims off of my '93. I can't remember their weight, but they're very light. I believe 9.5 or 10lbs, but you probably know better than I do.

I've only taken one picture. If there's any interest, I'll take a full spread of pics this weekend focusing on any areas you care to see. They're all in reasonable shape and I don't *believe* them to be bent, though I can have that checked by my local tire shop. There's minor rash on one or two of them. I did have one of them straightened and refinished by Rimpro last August, shortly after I bought the car. It was bent when I bought it.

Ignore the tires, you can have them or I can dispose of them. They're prometer all seasons that the previous owner put on them. They're terrible for anything other than leisurely cruising.

If there's any interest, please just PM or email me at dgriswold1 at Yahoo.com

Pic below and thanks for your time.

Dave

Dave Griswold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top