Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

Post  avac24 on Wed May 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Bunch of Miata parts for sale and a few generic parts:

Miata Parts:

Spec Miata suspension kit:  front and rear shocks and springs, front and rear roll bars and mounting brackets/bushings, and Racing Beat end links.  I bought this off of the original owner, who had run it on his track day car for about 6 sessions (1 season).  I autocrossed it this past summer and then removed it and sold the car.  Garaged and not driven during the winter.  $1100

Factory 1990 Miata Hard Top (Red):  Perfect mechanical condition.  No leaks, perfect glass, latches function properly, no dents.  The paint is chipped around the edges and could use a wax.  $1100

G-Stop Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit for Miata (NA):  $100

Misc Brake Pads (Hawk Blues and others) used but with some life in them ~6 sets:  $20

Two Miata (NA) front brake calipers, need rebuilds:  $40

General Parts:

Momo Corse Steering Wheel:  Measures ~12.5” OD.  Leather wrapped.  $90

Kosei K1 Wheels and Tires:  15 x 7 Spec Miata legal, Silver, light scuffs.  Kumho Ecsta XS 205/50R15 tires with 2 autocrosses and < 1000 miles on them.  $700

Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 Wheels:  15 x 7 Spec Miata legal, White, light scuffs, have throw away tires on them right now.  $325

Hoosier Rain Tires (H2O):  205/50R15 unmounted, they’ve been run on a wet track day, but they would be OK for “intermediate” conditions.  $180

avac24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miata Hard Top, Suspension, Wheels, Generic Stuff for Sale

Post  moerdogg on Thu May 22, 2014 7:20 am

I work with this guy and have helped install/remove these items, and I can vouch that it's in good shape. I can help with delivery to autox if the geography isn't working out.
moerdogg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top